Photo Contest Terms, Conditions and Rules
A pre-selected panel of judges will select the winning photos that best fit the theme of the contest: “Life at RRC: The Great Work We Do & The Great People We Work With”. First, Second, and Third-Place winners will be selected with a total of 3 prize winners.
First Place (1 winner)
1. $300 Amazon Gift Card
Second Place (1 winner)
2. $150 Amazon Gift Card
Third Place (1 winner)
3. $75 Amazon Gift Card
PHOTO CONTEST RULES
- All photos must be original work, taken by the entrants. No third party may own or control any materials the photo contains, and the photo must not infringe upon the trademark, copyright, moral rights, intellectual rights, or rights of privacy of any entity or person.
- Photos: Only photography shot after June 1, 2020 may be submitted. Photos must be submitted in JPG format and be high resolution. JPG submissions and captions must be uploaded to the RRC Photo Contest website at http://rrccompanies.com/rrc-photo-contest-2020/. Each image submitted must have a caption that provides a full description of the subject or event, including the city, state/province and country where it was shot. It is permissible for photographs taken after June 1, 2020 to have been previously published as long as they are accompanied by signed statements confirming that no copyrights will be infringed by use of the photos by RRC. Statements should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Images may not be manipulated, collaged, or altered beyond minor retouching, such as minor changes to brightness and contrast and saturation.
- Deadline: Entries must be uploaded to the website by (*EDIT*) December 31, 2020 midnight CST. Entries will not be accepted unless submitted via the official contest channel. Entries not submitted through the proper channel will be deleted. Entrants are limited to 10 images/submissions each.
- Judging: Photos will be judged by a panel of top professionals from RRC Power & Energy and RRC Surveying. Photographers’ names will not be provided to the judges, but descriptions of the photos that accompany entries will be made available. Winning photographs will be selected purely based on skill and theme, as opposed to chance. Judges have the option not to select a winner in any category. The decisions of the judges are final.
- By entering the contest, the photographer represents and warrants that he or she has the power and authority to submit the photographs entered and to grant the rights herein and that all photographs submitted shall not infringe any copyright, trademark, non-disclosure agreement, trade secret or invade or violate any right of any person, including without limitation any privacy or personality right, infringe any other proprietary right or contain anything libelous or obscene. Prizes are not substitutable for any other item by winners and may not be transferred or assigned.
- Entries will be judged by a panel of RRC Power & Energy and RRC Surveying employees. All decisions are final. The Company reserves the right to disqualify any entry that is deemed inappropriate or does not conform to stated contest rules.
- By entering the contest, entrants agree that photos submitted can be used by RRC Power & Energy, RRC Surveying, and/or RRC International for advertising purposes without attribution to photographer. These companies shall have the right to publish, distribute, and display any photo submitted for the contest in any form including any advertising and/or promotion related thereto, in any medium and/or format now known or hereafter devised, including without limitation print, online, mobile, digital or electronic formats, and to authorize third parties, such as syndication and redistribution partners, to further publish, distribute, and/or display such works.
- All participants (photographers and subjects) must complete the latest version of the RRC Photo/Video Release & Consent Form_2020 in the affirmative. Failure to submit this completed form by the contest end date (*EDIT*) (December 31, 2020) will result in disqualification.
- Submissions will not be accepted once the deadline lapses.
- The prize must be collected by the winner and is nontransferable.
- The prize will be in the form of a digital gift card emailed to the winner’s RRC registered email.
- The winner will be contacted via the email address provided during entry and their RRC email. If no response is received after [three] business days, a new winner will be selected, and the previous winner will forfeit all rights to the prize.
- To participate, entrants must be current RRC employees in good standing within the company.
- Submissions must be made by individuals, not groups/offices/etc.
- Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Winners are responsible for all taxes on prizes. All federal, state and local rules and regulations apply.