RRC’s Civil Group is ready to take projects from conceptual design through construction support with our developed expertise in:
- Hydraulics and Hydrology
- Floodplain/way Analysis and Scour Analysis
- Drainage and Detention System Design
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP)
- Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasure (SPCC) Plans
- Utility Design
- Roadway and Bridge Design
- Pavement and Pavement Recycling Design
- Project Permitting
- Bid and Contract Administration
- Transportation Plans
- Constructibility Reviews
- Construction Support
- Transmission Line Engineering
Our personnel have provided services for a broad range of clients including wind and solar developers, the petrochemical industry, municipalities and state governments, as well as private commercial and residential developers. Our civil engineering staff is also familiar with a number of Federal Agencies such as FEMA with regard to revising flood models and flood maps.
We have developed a work production package that includes advanced technology in engineering design, surveying, and graphics. In addition, each project undergoes our quality control procedure, with a requisite review at predetermined significant points. With these resources, we deliver successful completion of our projects on time and on budget.
We are proud of our Civil Group’s outstanding technical skill and experience. Our ability to examine a problem, develop and analyze alternatives, and arrive at cost-effective, timely solutions contributes to the success of our clients’ projects.