Life at RRC: The Great Work We Do & The Great People We Work With
For this contest, we invite all RRC employees to share what life is like at RRC! From soaring wind turbines to stimulating office meetings, your photographs will be a window into what it’s like to work at RRC. Although there can only be 3 winners, there is a possibility that any number of the submissions will be used in future marketing works.
Submitted photographs will be showcased both internally and externally.
Take picture perfect photographs with a few tips from the professionals, read more.
Send in your 10 best images that fit the theme “Life at RRC”
for a chance to win a $300 Amazon gift card!
RRC employees only
Contest runs from May 1, 2020 to July 31, 2020 midnight CST.
Prizes will be awarded to the top 3 images submitted. Judging will be based on creativity, originality, and in accordance to the theme. The winner will be selected by a panel of RRC employees.
First Place: $300 Amazon Gift Card
Second Place: $150 Amazon Gift Card
Third Place: $75 Amazon Gift Card
- All photos must be original work, taken by the entrants.
- Limit 10 submissions per employee.
- Photographs must by submitted via the online form below by July 31, 2020 midnight CST to be eligible for the contest.
- All submitted photographs must include a description including the RRC project title, location, RRC employee names, etc.
- All participants (photographers and subjects) must complete and submit the latest version of the RRC Photo/Video Release & Consent Form_2020 in the affirmative before the contest end date (July 31, 2020) to be eligible.
- Photographs taken while with previous employer/non RRC projects are not eligible.
- The photographs will be anonymous during judging. One employee is eligible to win multiple prizes from different winning images.
- No added filters or altered images.
- Drone images are allowed and welcomed.
- Only photography shot after May 1, 2020 may be submitted.
- BE SAFE. The health of yourself, your coworkers, and the project come first. Do not put yourself in harms way for a photograph. Do not create a disruption for a photograph.
- By submitting a photograph, you agree to the full Terms, Conditions & Rules.