The Leaning Tower of Pisa would not be famous today had a geotechnical engineer been engaged to investigate the subgrade soils below the historic monument. Modern-day structures require a comprehensive investigation of subsurface features to better define their behavior to various stresses implied by such massive configurations. Our structural engineers know that their designs are only as good as the information developed by the geotechnical engineer. We are able to define the risks associated with constructing a project on a given geologic condition and provide unique solutions to ground improvements that often reduce direct costs or save time during construction activities.
Our Geotechnical services include:
- Subsurface Exploration and Testing
- Foundation Analyses and Design
- Recommendations for Earth Structures
- Soil Stabilization and Ground Improvements
- Pavement Evaluation and Thickness Recommendations
- Recommendations for Materials Selection