At present, we have provided engineering and observation services for over 300 utility-scale wind energy projects throughout the United States and into Canada. Since our firm’s inception in 2007, we have been involved in providing engineering and observation services for over 33,955+ MW of installed wind energy capacity.
This experience has allowed us to develop strong relationships with many project owners, developers, other design professionals, procurement and construction (EPC) contractors and balance of plant (BOP) contractors. These relationships have evolved because of our ability to deliver quality products on even the most technically challenging projects and under very tight project deadlines. We use our project experience and value engineering approach to provide the most economical solutions to resolve complex problems.
Our services provided for wind energy projects include:
- Geotechnical Engineering, Subsurface Investigation, and Exploration
- Foundation Design Services and Structural Engineering
- Electrical Engineering Services, Site and System Layout and Design
- Civil Engineering Design and Studies
- Land Surveying Services
- Construction Material Testing and Quality Assurance Testing
- Advanced Laboratory Testing
- Operations and Maintenance Testing Support