We provide engineering and observation services for utility-scale solar energy projects throughout the United States. Our goal is to deliver tailored recommendations to keep projects low-risk technically while saving on overall project construction cost through optimized and concurrent engineering. Our value driven engineering philosophy has contributed to the development of strong relationships with owners, developers and contractors. These relationships continue to evolve as we deliver results on technically challenging projects with tight project deadlines. RRC has completed over 1,000 MW of solar projects across the US within the last 2 years.
We maintain an innovative perspective as the industry advances. From 1500v systems to battery storage integration, we provide the insight needed in the evolving solar market. With project experience and a value engineering approach, we provide economical solutions to complex problems including time-of-day pricing, fixed and tracked optimization, and installations on landfills.
RRC is a member of SEIA (Solar Energy Industries Association) and SEPA (Smart Electric Power Alliance).
Our services provided for solar energy projects include:
- Solar Resource Assessment (SRA) and Economic Evaluation
- PVsyst Calculations and Estimates
- Site and System Layout Design
- Modules/Inverter Matching, Selection and Engineering
- Tilt, Azimuth and Inter-Row Spacing
- Shading Analysis
- Power Prediction / Loss Estimates
- Tracking System Recommendations
- Solar Engineering and Photovoltaic Solar Design
- Interconnection Consulting and Studies
- AC and DC Cabling Design Calculations
- Substation Detailed Design
- Collector System Detailed Design
- Control and SCADA Engineering and Design
- Engineered Designs, Calculations, and Drawing Packages
- Electrical Engineering Services
Location: Hillsborough County, Florida
Installed Capacity: 74.5 MW AC
Year Commissioned: 2018